Bruno the Dog 03 Bruno the Dog 03

jeeesus.....

Green Acres Green Acres

Really good story, i think some of the animations could have been a bit smoother, like the tortoises walk cycle but other then that the textures were great and so was the render, love that maya physical sun and sky. Great job, hope to see more from you.

Courageousturnip responds:

Yeah, I know some of those walk cycles both me too. I modeled and rigged everything myself, which was probably a mistake because I ended up with some pretty crazy joint pops.

Thanks for the review! And yeah, maya physical sun and sky for the win.

Dafuq Collab Dafuq Collab

There were a few laughs but i commend you on all getting together to make a collab I think there was only one style i recognised and that was spoonful which was screwits or spazkidin3D inspired but hey if it works for ya.

Chubby Pikachu Walk Cycle Chubby Pikachu Walk Cycle

You just need to turn down the volume of the music inside of flash o you wouldn't get the annoying crackling effect. Other then that as far as a test goes its not too bad, but since Newgrounds isn't a place for tests I can't really rate fairly so I'll give you a three. Keep up the work.

Harry Popper Harry Popper

Honestly I have no idea what happened in this animation, there is some promise for the animation though, a few parts seemed to be well done. But its very Screwits style and he just mimicked spazkidin3D. Maybe you just need to concentrate more on the jokes and the script.

When I'm Gravelord'n When I'm Gravelord'n

I think something like this is more suited towards youtube.

Thats where you can find all the harlem shakes and when I'm.... videos but its still not a bad animation

Boy the Anime Boy the Anime

Its incredibly random but i guess it kinda works with it, the animation isn't bad but I can see that a lot of it is tweens which work quite well for it

skotsoad responds:

Thanks

Animals song Animals song

I loved it just for the song haha

Cell'N'Family Cell'N'Family

I actually really liked it, the canned laughter just added to its stupidness and part of the joke. as for the animation there wasn't much but the drawn style was fine

Pokemon Energy Powder Pokemon Energy Powder

wow I don't know what to say hahaha